CURRICULUM VITAE ASSIGNMENT


The Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6HfMBO0QlsRc3lNX2dnbHF0U0E/view

Komentar

  1. I just looked your cv, all of it are good enough and you have a good grammar, cecil!

    BalasHapus
  2. Your english is good and i like your cv cecil, Good job!

    BalasHapus
  3. Dear, Cecil. Firstly, I would like to admit that CV is “new thing” for me, therefore pardon my “lack-of-experience” when giving the comment. But, I will try my best. I believe that you have put a tons of efforts to make (perhaps) your very first CV for applying the job and you have done it really good. You have divided each section which can help the employer easy to find the information. Also, your grammar is good and you make it creatively. Need to be notice, I found several things which you may check for the revision.

    First, on our last meeting at ENG 3 class, Mr. German stated that you don't need to write down "CV" on your CV because anybody knew it already. Therefore, it is only your name. Also, for the next time you make CV, please used the newest picture of you because your picture is when you were High School student at the CV pretends that you are fresh graduate which mean it is really long time ago. Next, it will be better if you write "Place and Date of Birth" because you mentioned the place, also "Marital Status" rather than just "Status". Anyway, for the title of yours should be "BSc." where the letter C is not capitalized. Next, if I'm not mistaken it should be "Grade A" or "A Grade"? I am not sure. Also, if you write "Innovation" it should followed by "skill" after it. Or you may change it become "Innovative". And for the design of Skill section would be better if it is just in the same line not separated.

    These all I can give you. It just a little mistake that you need to revised and there you can find it is complete. Overall, it is super nice! Keep improving :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi Cecil! I really like your CV because it is so attractive and neat. Not to mention that it is also very detailed. However I think you don't really have to put two pictures in your CV. Overall it's good!

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi Cecil,
    I have read your CV and I think this is a good kind of CV because the template is nice. You also mention clear information about yourself. Great job!

    BalasHapus
  6. syafira alyfania2 Juni 2017 pukul 01.02

    Hoii cecil!
    Your CV is very inspiring. Not only for example of CV but also inspiring people to make a priority of academic also about their social environment

    BalasHapus
  7. Dear cecil,

    what a nice CV that you have created! from that CV I can see that you are a creative person�� overall I like it because you arranged it very well. suggestion from me maybe you can add your interest for your plus point from your company���� good job and keep it up!

    BalasHapus
  8. Hiii Cecil!!!

    Your cv is awesome. It is creative and professional at the same time. It will be more complete if you add what you are interested in. Goodjob !!

    Don't forget to visited back my blog also ya hehe...
    gattra.wordpress.com
    Thank you Cecil

    BalasHapus
  9. -Here is Rifky Dwi Hartono-
    Halo Cecil, I have read your CV. I would like to express that your CV is really good. You have given clear and detailed information about yourself. On the other hand, your grammar also is really good. I just want to remind you that don't put 'CV' on your title, but overall your CV is really good! Keep improving!

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tuesday, 4th September 2018 Introduction to MIS

LOOKING DEEPER ABOUT ME & MYSELF