Job Cover Letter

Jalan Bromo Lrg. Amal No. 21
Medan, North Sumatera
Indonesia
Phone : 08196090611
Email : anggie_cecilia@yahoo.com


The Head of Human Resources Department
Millennium Penata Futures
Menara Citicon 13th floor
Jalan Letjend S. Parman Kav 72 Suite A-D
Jakarta Barat

May 27th, 2017

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to apply for the role of Financial Consultant that you have got advertised in Jobstreet.com website.
I just graduated from President University, majoring in Management with the concentration in Banking and Finance. During the internship program, I worked in Finance role as a Finance Controller for a year. Therefore, with my experience I would like to be able to combine my client facing skills with my knowledge of the financial company.
Also, I have experienced being a staff of Finance, Government and Legality in AIESEC college organization, which develop the next generation of leaders and connect them with business. 

I am self motivated, attractive, able to expand the network, creative and have excellent communication skills. I also have a tremendous knowledge regarding the financial such as investment option, stock option, mutual funds and keep updating myself with the latest trends that entering the market. With skills in financial and the analysis, I think that I will prove to be the right candidate for this job at your company.

I have enclosed my CV which details my qualification, skills and experiences I possess which is relevant to this role that I am applying for. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my cover letter and CV.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,


Cecilia Anggie Octaviano Tamba

Komentar

  1. what a good cover letter, cecil! you have a good grammar. keep practising!:)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi, Cecil!
    Great Job you did there on making the cover letter! Can you define the word attractive on the fourth paragraph?
    Good Luck!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Miranda Nabila Putri28 Mei 2017 pukul 02.28

    Hi cecilia! I like how you mentioned very detailed skills on your cover letter. I think it is good to attract the hiring manager. However there is something that I would like to revise, I'm actually not in position to correct someone but I think it is better if you don't use "With" to start your sentence (Paragraph 3) because it is kind of informal I guess. Overall everything is good. Keep up the good work����

    BalasHapus
  4. This is Inanda Meitasari~~

    Dear Cecil. Firstly, I would like to give your cover letter compliment as it is really elaborate well and you give some highlight for your strengths. Also it is complete enough for informing the readers about you. However, I prefer you replace the words "I think that..." (paragraph 2) with "I am positively sure that.." because it shows more ambitious. Overall, it is perfect. Keep improving :) :D

    BalasHapus
  5. Dear Lovely Anggie,
    I see your writing of cover letter is really good.
    I also found that your grammar and spelling are also fine.
    Good luck!

    BalasHapus
  6. -Here is Rifky Dwi Hartono-
    Dear Cecilia,
    I would like to say that your cover letter is good. I see that there are no mistakes on your grammar so far and your diction in this cover letter is very precise. Overall, it is good. Keep going on!

    BalasHapus
  7. Hi Cecil!!!
    thats very interesting blog to find article about cover letter. in your cover letter content is good...
    i agrre with Elvira statement that is " your writing of cover letter is really good and also found that your grammar and spelling are also fine.
    keep writing Cecil !!!

    BalasHapus

  8. Jalan Bromo Lrg. Amal No. 21
    Medan, North Sumatera
    Indonesia
    Phone : 08196090611
    Email : anggie_cecilia@yahoo.com


    The Head of Human Resources Department
    Millennium Penata Futures
    Menara Citicon 13th floor
    Jalan Letjend S. Parman Kav 72 Suite A-D
    Jakarta Barat

    May 27th, 2017

    Dear Sir / Madam,

    I would like to apply for the role of Financial Consultant that you have got advertised in Jobstreet.com website.
    I just graduated from President University, majoring in Management with the concentration in Banking and Finance. During the internship program, I worked in Finance role as a Finance Controller for a year. Therefore, with my experience I would like to be able to combine my client facing skills with my knowledge of the financial company.
    Also, I have experienced being a staff of Finance, Government and Legality in AIESEC college organization, which develop the next generation of leaders and connect them with business.

    I am self motivated, attractive, able to expand the network, creative and have excellent communication skills. I also have a tremendous knowledge regarding the financial such as investment option, stock option, mutual funds and keep updating myself with the latest trends that entering the market. With skills in financial and the analysis, I am positively sure that I will prove to be the right candidate for this job at your company.

    I have enclosed my CV which details my qualification, skills and experiences I possess which is relevant to this role that I am applying for. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

    Thank you for taking the time to read my cover letter and CV.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Yours sincerely,


    Cecilia Anggie Octaviano Tamba

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tuesday, 4th September 2018 Introduction to MIS

LOOKING DEEPER ABOUT ME & MYSELF