LOOKING DEEPER ABOUT ME & MYSELF
One Fine Day
HELLO GUYS........:D
I want to tell you about me & what i am loving.
My name is Cecilia Anggie Octaviano Tamba, you can simply call me 'Cecil' as well:) but many of my friends that calls me 'Cile' and I can't say that I don't like it because it sounds cute though:) hahahaha.
I am from medan and yeah I am bataknese. I only have a brother and just both of us. I know it, we are so lonely, BUT we have a greaaaaat parent as well and we love' em so much!
I want to tell you about what i am loving. I love to travelling and capturing a good memory and to fashion and I love my dog as well!
Here are the distribute to my hobbies yeaaaaaayyy:D
LOOK at my good captured:D i took the second and third picture by myself, while I am travelling! I love my hobby.
and especially, thing I also like, I am a fangirl which I can be a fan who addicted to a band, and I would sacrifice all of my money for them hahahahaha.
Here is the picture that I am watching One Direction band in Jakarta:) enjoy guys!
NOT ONLY THAT, I also watch my baby Harry Styles concert in Singapore and also Justin Bieber concert in Thailand!
-love, Cecil-

Komentar
Posting Komentar